Important: Default Carrier Logo

jnadel

Sep 20, 2007
Hello,
I made a mistake and changed my carrier logo. It now looks bad. Can someone please provide me with the file for the original iPhone carrier logo that came with the phone?

Thanks,
Jeff

jakkyl

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
If you have Installer.app load Customize and the extra art packs for it, they include the default AT&T logo as well as several other ones.

Hello,
I made a mistake and changed my carrier logo. It now looks bad. Can someone please provide me with the file for the original iPhone carrier logo that came with the phone?

Thanks,
Jeff

jnadel

Sep 20, 2007
Thanks for your help and quick reply. However, the Customize app, ironically, is what caused the problem. I chose the default image from there and it actually changed it. The one on home screen is no longer white, but now dark grey. That's why I need the original file. Thanks.

jakkyl

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
Yeah I know, it messed it up on mine too. However, an update came out tonight and also a couple of image packs via Installer that fully replace the default logo so that it has both the white and dark grey logos. Trust me, load those up and you'll be all fixed :)

Thanks for your help and quick reply. However, the Customize app, ironically, is what caused the problem. I chose the default image from there and it actually changed it. The one on home screen is no longer white, but now dark grey. That's why I need the original file. Thanks.

jnadel

Sep 20, 2007
Thanks so much for all your help! I got all the files and put them into the Customize directory. Now, from Customize.app, how do I choose separate images for the FSO and default? For example, if I choose the white FSO image, then when the top-bar is visible and transparent, it's still white.

bgattis

Sep 10, 2007
Version 1.02 is what I installed from the installer and it only has one ATT logo and it is the one that is hard to read. How do I go about getting the new logo's into Customize?
thanks...

**EDIT**
Make sure you also install Designer Image Set and Default Image Set under "Images" from the Installer.