Importing Facebook contact phone numbers into iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Chinmaya Goyal, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Chinmaya Goyal

Chinmaya Goyal New Member

Hey,

Is there any way of importing your Facebook friends phone numbers onto the iPhone? I've been trying for at least one week now... Thanks! I don't want to sync just their e-mails which I've already done, I want to extract their phone numbers (as was there in my previous Android phone - HTC Legend)

Thanks,
    Chinmaya

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

From the Facebook app go to Friends. On the top right is a curved arrow, click that and select sync contacts. If they have their numbers listed it will add this to the respective contacts.

3. iNurse

iNurse Contributor
    Silver

exactly as roofMonkey said !

Welc:)me to the community

4. Chinmaya Goyal

Chinmaya Goyal New Member

Hey guys, I appreciate the quick replies but this was the very first thing I did when I downloaded the Facebook app. It only extracts email info and profile pics of existing contacts in the address book.
    What I need are: their numbers and numbers also of contacts whose info I've not stored in my phone...
    Ive read various articles and managed to extract and put all fb contacts email ids into my phone, but, how can I put their numbers!?

Thanks again!

5. iNurse

iNurse Contributor
    Silver

Just researched it and from what I understand, it will not import the phone number. :( sorry about that....

If anyone can find anything differently let me know as well.....