Importing movies into iTunes, get audio only?

haulboss

Jul 1, 2007
I've been trying to move some converted movies and TV shows onto my iPhone? When I trying to import them with iTunes in goes to my music folder and I only get audio of the shows. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I've been tryig to move some converted movies and TV shows onto my iPhone, and when I trying to import them with iTunes in goes to my music folder and I only get audio of the shows. Am I doing something wrong?

Right click on the movie file in your music folder and click get info. Click the video tab and change the video kind to 'movie'. Then iTunes will know it is a movie.

Do they play ok in iTunes on your computer?

haulboss

Jul 1, 2007
Right click on the movie file in your music folder and click get info. Click the video tab and change the video kind to 'movie'. Then iTunes will know it is a movie.

Do they play ok in iTunes on your computer?
They don't play in iTunes, I'm using Wondershare to convert them over and placing them directly into the movie fold for iTunes and importing them that way

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Videora, baby. You won't look back...

haulboss

Jul 1, 2007
Videora, baby. You won't look back...
I also need something that will convert .avi and .mpg, also I've used Wondershare in the past and I can convert the files I want with it, but the big problem is getting iTunes to recognize the files and let me upload them to my iPhone

Any ideas?