Importing video without iTunes

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Daniel_seward408, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Daniel_seward408

Bronze

Hey guys,

I'm currently away with work and before I left I put a few videos onto my iPad 3. Now only half way through my trip I've watched everything and haven't got my iTunes here with me. Is there anyway I can plug my iPad into someone else's laptop and get some films off them?
    My iPad is not JB and all I have is the USB cable with me. Not the best situation I know but to stop me going loopy I need something.....PLEASE.

Many thanks
    Dan

2. morth58

morth58 Member
    Bronze

There is a iPad app called azul - if you can download that you can upload movies to your iPad without a normal sync. If the friends laptop has iTunes open it up go to the apps page and scroll down. You should see azul un the left side- click on it and the button that says add will come on click it and point it to the movies you want to add. This supports all kinds of formats so I use it as my video so I don't have to convert so many files.

3. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

If you have a wi-fi network available you can transfer files from a friends laptop to your device using the iFiles app from the app store. I'm sure there are other apps that allow this but it's the only one I've used.

http://www.ifilesapp.com/