Improvement?

Feb 22, 2008
Sure, we always welcome suggestions for improvements.

-Chris
Chris (or anyone that has an opinion on this),
To be more specific, I helping with a project researching how users in forums interact with expert-administrators and wondering if you can give an example of how discussions or a specific thread led you to make any improvements to your site.
Thanks,
Sarah

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Chris (or anyone that has an opinion on this),
To be more specific, I helping with a project researching how users in forums interact with expert-administrators and wondering if you can give an example of how discussions or a specific thread led you to make any improvements to your site.
Thanks,
Sarah
There was a request not too long ago where someone wanted to know if the page numbers could be made bigger when on this site from the iPhone. Chris saw this and responded by making them larger. There are probably other examples that others can give you.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
There was a request not too long ago where someone wanted to know if the page numbers could be made bigger when on this site from the iPhone. Chris saw this and responded by making them larger. There are probably other examples that others can give you.
I love how interactive you can be with the administrators at eic!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
the actual thread is still at the top of the page under general. LOL, that was a pretty dang quick response by chris!

Feb 22, 2008
Thanks for the feedback. I'm impressed with the amount of discussion here. If you could help me out with some other questions that would be great. Here they are...

1 What other sites like yours (regarding user/expert interaction) do you recommend?
2 If you were to add more features to your site what would they be?

3 How much time do you (being experts/administrators) spend per day or per week responding to threads?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm impressed with the amount of discussion here. If you could help me out with some other questions that would be great. Here they are...

1 What other sites like yours (regarding user/expert interaction) do you recommend?
2 If you were to add more features to your site what would they be?

3 How much time do you (being experts/administrators) spend per day or per week responding to threads?
1.No help here.
2.To be able to log on from any page on the site. Not just main page.
3.N/A