Improving Sync & Contact Images

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
1)When iTunes syncs and makes changes I would like if it gave you details and the ability to accept/reject changes. I use outlook and I "think" when I had a blackberry I had this option.

ie I would like to see:

Jack Black email from JB@uygug.com > JB@gfdgfd.com
ACCEPT REJECT
I actually triple sync iphone-Outlook-Yahoo, and somehow some stuff I remove always comes back.

2)Is there a way to see images on the contact screen without jailbreak?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
1)When iTunes syncs and makes changes I would like if it gave you details and the ability to accept/reject changes. I use outlook and I "think" when I had a blackberry I had this option.

ie I would like to see:

Jack Black email from JB@uygug.com > JB@gfdgfd.com
ACCEPT REJECT
I actually triple sync iphone-Outlook-Yahoo, and somehow some stuff I remove always comes back.

2)Is there a way to see images on the contact screen without jailbreak?
Can't you have separate contacts/calanders in Outlook? Maybe synching to a specific contact list in Outlook will solve your problems...?

Also in iTunes I think you can adjust which way you want the sync performed..like adding contacts from OR to the phone...

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
When I sync my iPhone through outlooks 07' it gives me all my contact changes and prompts me if I want to change it.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
You can make folders in Outlook for contact groups, and you can make more calendars. In iTunes you can then chose what groups/calendars you like to sync!

Did that help you?

Is there a way to see images on the contact screen without jailbreak? Yes - you should see the contact images in both Outlook and iPhone contacts!? Did you add them on the iPhone or in Outlook?