In depth review of invisible shield on the iPhone

Cash

Jul 5, 2007
Can we possibly have a picture of the iPhone screen after the 24 hours? I really don't like the orange effect on the screen.

tungkee

Jul 5, 2007
The orange effect is still there after 24 hrs. Thats just the texture of the material.

-tungkee

Can we possibly have a picture of the iPhone screen after the 24 hours? I really don't like the orange effect on the screen.

tungkee

Jul 5, 2007
I should also mention that the orange effect doesn't affect how the screen looks when it is turned on. Only when it is off and viewed at certain angles with certain lighting conditions will you see that orange effect.

Cash

Jul 5, 2007
I should also mention that the orange effect doesn't affect how the screen looks when it is turned on. Only when it is off and viewed at certain angles with certain lighting conditions will you see that orange effect.

Thanks ,that makes me feel a little better for ordering this product.

tungkee

Jul 5, 2007
I just learned that bestskinsever.com carries a skin product made of the exact material that invisible shield uses, and is about 1/3 the cost! Not only that, but the bestskinsever product covers more of the iPhone than the IS does! Had I known that, I would have gone for bestskinsever.... Oh well..

-tungkee

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
I just learned that bestskinsever.com carries a skin product made of the exact material that invisible shield uses, and is about 1/3 the cost! Not only that, but the bestskinsever product covers more of the iPhone than the IS does! Had I known that, I would have gone for bestskinsever.... Oh well..

-tungkee
probably doesn't come with the solution and squeegee.

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
It's a spray that you have to spray on to the back of the skin so it isn't sticky when you go to place it on the phone. It allows you to move it freely so it is aligned just right. It begins to dry after 3 minutes, and 24-48 hours it is securely on the phone. http://www.shieldzone.com and http://www.bodyguardz.com both come with everything you need. Not sure if http://www.bestskinsever.com does since it is a lot cheaper and doesn't say it does.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
woah this is very nice i wanan buy this fos4o

but im worried if i get mayb a lil dust inbetween its pretty much stuck there for good then huh... or not dust but if i screw up i will pretty much have to deal with it there forever right? is this thing removable?

Aug 26, 2007
After reading a lot of reviews, I think I've decided to get the InvisibleShield. But the only thing that bugs me is, if you do decide to remove it in the future for whatever reason, will there be any sort of residue? And I've read one post that said it removed the serial no. and Apple logo on the back. Can anyone confirm this?

machd

Aug 1, 2007
After reading a lot of reviews, I think I've decided to get the InvisibleShield. But the only thing that bugs me is, if you do decide to remove it in the future for whatever reason, will there be any sort of residue? And I've read one post that said it removed the serial no. and Apple logo on the back. Can anyone confirm this?
when I removed my bodyguardz, it lifted everything off the back but it was still clearly there on the phone. It pulled maybe a few layers off? That was only a couple months of use however. It reminded me of how silly putty will pull text from a newspaper, but it doesn't remove it from the paper.

ClamsJager

Sep 12, 2007
I just bought both, ill keep you all updated on if they come with everything needed. one was 29.99 shipped and the other $9.99 shipped. heh