"In-Line" Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
I am #1 in line at the Atlantic City, NJ Apple Store, Which is part of The Pier @ Ceasars. Ok, Ok, I need to admit, even though I am #1 in line, and its pouring down rain on the boardward where the people need to stand, I am actually in bed, warm under my covers. I am paying a line waiter to wait for me, I'll go over around 3:00pm or 4:00pm. I decided to do this just in case I have an emergency call since I am on call 24 hours, I'm taking the safe route.

3dg

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
There seems to be lines all over now. It will only get worse. On a positive note, the lines are only handfuls of people. So, time will tell.

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Palisades Mall

Nyack, NY Apple Store in Palisades Mall. #1 in line, #2 is the spot I am holding for my fiance, #3 is a guy named Luey - currently getting us food and coffee! Yay!

Mar 31, 2007
WOW 10 people already...I guess I better be prepared for craziness at the grove......*sigh*
Yeah and we went to Beverly Hills b/c the one on Beverly by the Beverly Center had 13 people and they created a "list" which had 33 people on it....people are going to start fighting soon....

rose

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Baltimore, MD
I am going to the AT&T store at 2pm in Hagerstown, MD to check things out. I don't know what to expect.
You are the only person I have seen from Maryland. I'm going to the Columbia Mall around 11 to see what the deal is... I hope to God that there is no one in line, because I hate waiting in lines..

JOLLYWOG

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
You are the only person I have seen from Maryland. I'm going to the Columbia Mall around 11 to see what the deal is... I hope to God that there is no one in line, because I hate waiting in lines..
I'm also in MD. I had the same thought about going to the Apple Store at the Columbia Mall but I have this bad feeling that its gonna be freakin' packed. Can you send a report on what the lines are like over there?

You might have a better shot at the AT&T store in the Mall over by the carousel. They just opened up a new one there and I already confirmed that they'll have phones today. Damn, I hope I didn't just tip off a whole bunch of people.

Good luck!

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
We have 2 people here from NYC - They didn't want to wait at 5th ave or SoHo. We now have total of 4 at Palisades mall.... oops... now 5, another one now from NJ just came.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Well, to my surprise I rolled up to the mall at 4:15a only to find 2 guys had been there since 4. I'M NUMBER 3! 8G here I come! The security let us inside the mall at 5a, just as our local news station pulled up. The 2 Apple employees who spent the night greeted us with smiles, yet seemed a bit bummed that there were only 3 of us. It's now 5:15 the line has grown to 5 and I'm sitting comfortably in my chair, cooler by my side, laptop with full bars surfing the Apple wifi.

LIFE IS GOOD! :laugh2::laugh2:

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Well, to my surprise I rolled up to the mall at 4:15a only to find 2 guys had been there since 4. I'M NUMBER 3! 8G here I come! The security let us inside the mall at 5a, just as our local news station pulled up. The 2 Apple employees who spent the night greeted us with smiles, yet seemed a bit bummed that there were only 3 of us. It's now 5:15 the line has grown to 5 and I'm sitting comfortably in my chair, cooler by my side, laptop with full bars surfing the Apple wifi.

LIFE IS GOOD! :laugh2::laugh2:
Haha, I'm in the same position too, chillin outside though. cooler with redbull and water right next to me.. lawn chair.. my powerbook. ;) 4th in line.

iPhone line waiters at around 9pm last night. I'm #4 in line.