"In-Line" Thread

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
We now we have 8 in Apple Store line-up @ Palisades Mall

Jun 27, 2007
San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA

I checked Valley Fair at 10 last night: 20 people already. I took a nap, and i'm off! I'll update when I get signal.

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
Bout to head out to Apple right now. Hopefully not too many people there right now.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
1st in line in Salem NH! 7am.

I had to sneak in past Mall security. Told the dude I worked at the Apple store and was here to help setup! hahaha Apple store employees already here, lots of stantions setup to coordinate the line, looks like a darn carnival ride line.

I took pics but I forgot my spare battery so not sure if I can upload them or not. We will see later in the day how much juice I have left.

Wow! this is Awesome BABY!

- SR

Footwork

Jun 29, 2007
I am going to go to my Apple store at 2pm wait and ahve my mom and dad check cingualr wireless stores. Witchever on has the shortes line at 4 ill ehad to it. We have 8 AT&T stores that ahve iPhone im sure ill get one

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Well, down to 3 and no one else showing up yet (should have been sleeping). Hopefully more will show up, otherwise it wasn't worth getting here this early.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Nashville...the lines are starting to grow...we're up to about 30 now and it's only 6:30.

Footwork

Jun 29, 2007
How many iPhones are you estimating thell carry at AT&T stores

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
I showed up to the Apple store in Southlake, TX at about 04:30 A.M. There was already 25 people in line. I am # 26. The #1 guy had the foresight to print out little place numbers...everyone seems pretty cool..

It is about 60% rich kids under 18 here, so the mood is a little rowdy...LOL. Their parents have been dropping by about every half hour to make sure they don't need anything. Oh to be young again... They dropped off a Segway and have been letting everyone ride it around. One girl hopped on and went straight into the wall like Dale Earnhardt! It was hilarious...

People have been coming and going kind of as they please, it is a pretty good honor system. Some people have been leaving for 20 or 30 minutes to head to the Starbucks around the corner...all in all it is a pretty good crowd.

kcarr91

Bronze
Apr 14, 2007
I'm also in MD. I had the same thought about going to the Apple Store at the Columbia Mall but I have this bad feeling that its gonna be freakin' packed. Can you send a report on what the lines are like over there?

You might have a better shot at the AT&T store in the Mall over by the carousel. They just opened up a new one there and I already confirmed that they'll have phones today. Damn, I hope I didn't just tip off a whole bunch of people.

Good luck!

MD baby i going to Annapolis mall Apple store at 6 no camping for me b/c i at work in DC might stay in dc till 6 b/c no line in front of AT&T store here (don't think there that many dc people that want the iPhone)

YET

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Currently sitting 4th in line at the Mall of America in front of the Apple Store. They already have us in line barriers.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I felt this would have been the case, but I know how many Apple zea lots there were, but I always thought it weird for people to want to go to an Apple store for this. What I am seeing though, is in a lot of cases the lines at ATT stores are as long as the Apple Stores.

Seems like I might be better off going to the Apple Store then the ATT store.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Irving, TX Now down to one (me). 7:08am

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
me and gadget22 are in line together. we started talking about forums and found out we knew eachother. I'm posting from his treo. its exciting. if your near cleveland ohio come to att in garfield hts off transportation blvd. there are only 5 ppl here.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I felt this would have been the case, but I know how many Apple zea lots there were, but I always thought it weird for people to want to go to an Apple store for this. What I am seeing though, is in a lot of cases the lines at ATT stores are as long as the Apple Stores.

Seems like I might be better off going to the Apple Store then the ATT store.
Yeah, this is true....it seems people actually listened to Steve J when he said not to go to the Apple Stores.