"In-Line" Thread

piggy1020

Jun 28, 2007
sounds like a real fun time lol. I want to leave soon to get in line - but its going to be so boring! i wish i had a friend to come w/ me.. oh well - i guess i'll talk to the ppl that are there... i'm suppose to be working till noon - but.. i may change that - im afraid now that there will be too many people there when i get there...(southlake)

kcarr91

Bronze
Apr 14, 2007
I wish you a lot of luck getting there at 6pm. There are plenty of people with cash to burn in Annapolis and I'm sure they'll be ready to spend it on the iPhone.

This is cool. We've got like 3 or 4 Marylanders on here. Rockin' it!
have you been to Annapolis mall Apple store any idea on lines?

their is also a kiosk in the mall plus a AT&T store 3 min away from mall

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I'm not worried anymore, check out this thread I just made about the iPhones arriving.

SO EXCITED!

Last edited by a moderator:

torrentprime

Jun 27, 2007
San Jose, CA
Check this out

I'm at Valley Fair Mall in San Jose, CA. Steve Wozniak is here! We took pictures with him. They gave out Apple shirts ("The Line Starts Here"), and we each got numbered lanyards, each signed by Woz (I'm number 44).

Woz also said that all of us here this early would definitely get one.
They said that *this* was the flagship store, since the Apple Headquarters Store was closed today. Woz also said that Steve Jobs might come by.
The Apple employees are taking our pictures, movies, giving us water. This is the best!

And...I was talking to Woz about the stock/supply of iPhones, and how great it was that it looked like stock wouldn't be a problem this time, and he looked at me and smiled, "And there's things I'm not even allowed to tell you yet!"

Kick ass.

iWantone

Jun 18, 2007
Keep me updated if you can! I was thinking of going to the Apple store in Kenwood Mall but if there is no line over where you are later on, I may change my mind....unfortunately, I don't get off work till 4:30.
I was going to that one at first, too but I had a feeling about this store. My feeling, it seems, was right. The Manager is telling me that all the other stores have a bunch of people waiting outside of them. =X 10:30 and I'm the only one that seems to be waiting. Getting ready to pour down here, too. That should keep people away for a bit. ;)

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Salem NH, 23 in line now. Just poached two people from the AT&T line upstairs they are now down to 10 people. ichatting with other in people line is freaking weird! No freebies here, soo jealous of all you people getting dignataries like Woz to show up. TV is supposed ot be here in a few hours, just the local news but still cool.

- SR

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Just about 10am here and not a soul outside of the ATT store. I feel like just sitting in my car and waiting for the first guy to hop in line before I do.

- Cincinnati, Ohio. ATT store across from Tri-County mall.
I may wait in my truck also since I have DirecTV and 9 tv's in my truck.

kghoops

Jun 19, 2007
I was going to that one at first, too but I had a feeling about this store. My feeling, it seems, was right. The Manager is telling me that all the other stores have a bunch of people waiting outside of them. =X 10:30 and I'm the only one that seems to be waiting. Getting ready to pour down here, too. That should keep people away for a bit. ;)
Did the manager say how many iPhones they had? Since you're the only one in line, I'm sure they could tell you! :laugh2: