In Michigan: I have 2 Apple Stores within 2 miles, where to buy?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

daveh98

Jun 27, 2007
I didn't pre-order and I am thinking of maybe trying my hand and getting one at a local Apple store. I am not in the mood to do a long camp (those days are over lol). Stores open at 8:00am and am thinking of getting there around 7:00am? Am I going to be way too late to the party? I don't see many threads of campers (most people seemed to pre-order which has me inclined that I should be able to walk in and get one on hand when the store opens). Am I being completely off-base in thinking I will be able to get one by getting at the store when the mall opens? I am currently across the border in Windsor ontario so I can't just drive by and scope the scene. My other options are Best Buys and Target but think Apple should have a pretty healthy stock so that is my number 1 bet so far unless more insightful members have different opinions. Thanks all!

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
I didn't pre-order and I am thinking of maybe trying my hand and getting one at a local Apple store. I am not in the mood to do a long camp (those days are over lol). Stores open at 8:00am and am thinking of getting there around 7:00am? Am I going to be way too late to the party? I don't see many threads of campers (most people seemed to pre-order which has me inclined that I should be able to walk in and get one on hand when the store opens). Am I being completely off-base in thinking I will be able to get one by getting at the store when the mall opens? I am currently across the border in Windsor ontario so I can't just drive by and scope the scene. My other options are Best Buys and Target but think Apple should have a pretty healthy stock so that is my number 1 bet so far unless more insightful members have different opinions. Thanks all!
Usually the lines are pretty ridiculous. And it doesn't seem like they will be any less this year. There were people camping outside an NYC Apple store days ago...