In Store Credit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
For the past couple of days I have tried several times to get my "early purchase" in store credit. I log on to Apple.com, go to step 1, enter my phone number and iPhone serial number. Apple texts me an access code--I try to go to step 2 and all I get is "page cannot be displayed". Any ideas?

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
For the past couple of days I have tried several times to get my "early purchase" in store credit. I log on to Apple.com, go to step 1, enter my phone number and iPhone serial number. Apple texts me an access code--I try to go to step 2 and all I get is "page cannot be displayed". Any ideas?

go into an Apple store and do it on one of their macs. If the error page still comes up, maybe they will have a plan B on what to do next.

Or try it again later on this afternoon/evening maybe they were having problems with their server or something.

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Update--
Emailed Apple about the problem--all they suggested was to go through the procedure that I had been through many times before. I thought the problem may have something to do with the AOL popup blocker--turned it off, that didn't help either. Now this is weird -- I then logged on to Apple with my iPhone and within a few minutes I had the store credit number and my pin. Only thing is, I can't print out the credit slip with the bar codes. The Apple guy who called me to find out if I had resolved the problem assured me all I need to redeem the store credit are the numbers.