In The Press: iPhone Rebellion!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
The news of how the stupid people who bought iPhones in the last couple of months is all over the TV news right now. How humiliating, I can just hear the people I know laughing at me.

tw0k1ngs

Aug 29, 2007
The news of how the stupid people who bought iPhones in the last couple of months is all over the TV news right now. How humiliating, I can just hear the people I know laughing at me.
Hey, kitten avatars are hilarious and cute... that must mean you are a pretty clever person, nice pic.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Do you think you will shut Apple down this way? I don't get it.

What about all the people that will be buying more into Apple now that its a bit more affordable than before? Would that not help Apples stock in the long run?

I'm not trying to be a wiseazz, I really don't understand, I'm not a shareholder. Someone explain.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
You've posted this sentiment a couple times. I think you should not care what people think and enjoy the best phone ever made. :)

runcmd

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Rabun Gap, GA
I was too busy to catch up on Apple news today - but had an urgent voicemail at home to call a friend of mine who's been considering getting an iPhone. Plays with mine all the time.

When I called her - all I could hear on the other end was laughter. It went on for a while until she gained her composure to tell me that Apple just dropped the price on my phone by 200 bucks.

Still love the device - but if Apple had made their plans clear - I would have kept my Tmobile service and just picked up there IPOD Touch device.

I was willing to pay 60 bucks a month for 1/3 the minutes I had with Tmobile for a two year period to get the features offered in addition to the phone.
Now - it does seem like a bit of a rip. I'm sorry Tmo!

wait ... they did say I had 90 days to 'come back' without a fee ... : )

grrr

Mark Booth

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I posted the link for the Apple 2.0 "iPhone Rebellion" story over at Apple's iPhone Support Forum. They deleted it within an hour or so!

It is going to be really interesting to see how Wall Street reacts tomorrow.

Mark

Sep 6, 2007
Post your complaints on YOU tube

Want to have the most reviewed video, post these complaints on YOU TUBE, let the world see how rotten Apples are!