In wake of ...

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
... the 3G phone, If I buy it, am I able to give my V1 to my wife & we have all this swapped over ? Will I have to do a Restore before hand ?

Does anyone think we will have to do any sorta' Restore ? What is Apple's outlook on Jailbreaking now ? If anything I feel we ,as the consumer, just saved their asses a TON on R&D $$$ with all thats out there now for a Broke iPhone. ..

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
well with the new f/w you won`t need to j/b your phone because of the Apple store, not shore what u mean with the restore part

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
... the 3G phone, If I buy it, am I able to give my V1 to my wife & we have all this swapped over ? Will I have to do a Restore before hand ?

Does anyone think we will have to do any sorta' Restore ? What is Apple's outlook on Jailbreaking now ? If anything I feel we ,as the consumer, just saved their asses a TON on R&D $$$ with all thats out there now for a Broke iPhone. ..
You will have to restore to allow her to get her own number. Apple doesn't look kindly on jailbreaking. SDK is a direct result of the third parties apps possible with jailbreaking.