Incase Power Slider

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Im thinking of buying an Incase Power Slider for my iPhone 3G but before I pay $100.00 I was wondering what the pros/cons are for the case.

Thanks

jaeguyoon

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
i bought this and am loving it. I'm a big time iPhone user always surfing and chatting on aim during class. Literally the battery life doubled.

The only down side is that it really makes the phone bulky. But I don't' mind that.

I love it.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
it actually is quite useful as far as battery life is concerned but I can't get past the bulk. A buddy of mine has one and it serves the purpose for him.

cevtv

Bronze
Nov 23, 2008
The size is what killed it for me, too.

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
I don't put my cell phone in my pocket very often when I do it's only there till I get in my truck than I usually put it in the center console or the passenger seat. I was just at the Apple store and took one out of the box and I thought it was going to be bigger than it actually was so Im not sure if size will be an issue but I will take it into consideration. The Apple store wants $99.00 for one but I can probably get one off ebay for less than $75.00.

What other cases seem to be popular with most 3G owners? I currently have an iskin and am not crazy about it.

*tanks*

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I don't put my cell phone in my pocket very often when I do it's only there till I get in my truck than I usually put it in the center console or the passenger seat. I was just at the Apple store and took one out of the box and I thought it was going to be bigger than it actually was so Im not sure if size will be an issue but I will take it into consideration. The Apple store wants $99.00 for one but I can probably get one off ebay for less than $75.00.

What other cases seem to be popular with most 3G owners? I currently have an iskin and am not crazy about it.

*tanks*
I really like the non power incase slider

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Best Buy has the Incase Power Slider for $79.00 which is $20.00 cheaper than the Apple store so I'll probably pick one up tomorrow.

Thanks

Dave

Jan 4, 2009
Kahului Maui Hawaii
I wish I had a best buy where I live. I just bought on from eBay and lucky the seller was local. Got mine 75 bucks and it's a pretty good deal. Using mine right now and trying to see on a daily how long it will hold the charge.