Incase protective cover...anyone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alpinelegacy06

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I just returned my belkin leather slimfit case, n got the black Incase rubber case today from the Apple store. The slimfit is nice, but its annoying to hafta keep sliding it out. The incase skin is so comfy, gives u really good grip, n protects the entire fone except for the screen. I'm really impressed, it looks n feels great. Hope u get it.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Good deal, of all the cases i've seen this one looks the best. Most of them look dorky or tacky but not the incase. Something about it I just really like. Glad to hear it fits good! Is the material a soft rubber like silicon or hard rubber like a tire?

alpinelegacy06

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Its like tough rubber for tires yet retains the thinness of the iPhone. It takes 5 seconds 2 put on, n also covers up the chrome trim so it looks very sleek n all black. Well worth 30 bucks my friend.

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I orderd mine today. Looks great plus i have heard great reviews. I will post mine as soon as I receive it. I also purchased screen protector & bluetooth headset from Apple.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Anyone got one of these yet? I'm thinking real hard about getting one. They seem like they will protect it pretty well and don't look half bad either! If you don't know what i'm talking about here is a link.

http://goincase.com/products/detail/protective-cover-cl59019
I have one of these now. It does look good but one warning...once you get your iPhone in...DON"T TAKE IT OUT. the top and bottom stretch to expose the silver edge which scratches easy.

I'm about to take mine back to Apple and get a new one and once it's installed, that's it.

Otherwise, it's a great case. It doesn't bulk it up to much.

alpinelegacy06

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have one of these now. It does look good but one warning...once you get your iPhone in...DON"T TAKE IT OUT. the top and bottom stretch to expose the silver edge which scratches easy.

I'm about to take mine back to Apple and get a new one and once it's installed, that's it.

Otherwise, it's a great case. It doesn't bulk it up to much.
Not sure bout all that. I've taken it out of the case at least three times n it hasn't stretched a bit. Theres no chrome trim showin at all, it wraps tightly around the screen. This case is incredible.

runner7395

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I've taken mine out a few times and i still get a snug fit. I have the gray one, only wish i could find the black one somewhere.

Jul 8, 2007
Don't take it out! I'm in the same boat... IT DOES STRETCH IF YOU TAKE IT OUT. I'm exchanging mine at the Apple store today, too and I'm not taking it out after that. I'll see if it stretches anymore from just keeping it in the case. Besides that, it's perfect! Maybe they should make the case slightly tighter.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
I have not seen them at AT&T but Apple has them. What I want to know is if the iPhone with this case will fit in the incase side pouch? This case is great but would be nice to put in pouch!

DigitalEndorphins

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Looks great!

Even if you can't dock it, I can live with just plugging it in.

I love how it truly fits tightly around the iPhone keeping it's sexy figure intact.

I hate the thought of hiding those sexy curves with the other cases!

I'm just about to buy mine from the Apple Store!

*Update*
Just ordered it!

rj5620

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
I have not seen them at AT&T but Apple has them. What I want to know is if the iPhone with this case will fit in the incase side pouch? This case is great but would be nice to put in pouch!
Yes, a side pouch that will fit the black incase would be perfect. For now I put the Incase in my pocket, but it tends to drag on the linging of my pocket.

Bluedog

Jul 5, 2007
I will soon find out, I just bought both cases from the Apple.com store and when I receive them I will post, unless someone beats me to it.

MoJoe

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
www.joebeleznay.com
can anyone that has the case already, comment on if dust and dirt get under the casing? The case looks awesome, but I'm hoping it doesn't trap too much gunk around the edges and stuff.

jasunto

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i have the grey one until Apple store gets the black, then im all over the black, the thing is i use at home but when i go to work i take off so i can use my holster, it doesn't fit well into holster with it on, they need to make a nice holster to hold the phone with the incase on it, but all around i love it

jasunto

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
that sucks, i called Apple store and they have black, but they close in 12 minutes, will have to call and check before i leave work tomorrow and grab one on way home hopefully