incase slider help!

Kingkorea

Mar 9, 2009
Hey I been really wanting the incase slider but so many people said that it scratched up the back of their iPhones. Then many people said that it doesn't so I'm wondering if i put a screen protector on the back of my iPhone will it stick? Somebody help with suggestions plEase

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
You won't be able to put the iPhone in the case if you put something on the back like an InvisibleShield, BestSkinsEver or something like that. The slider is meant to be tight. I've had a couple of sliders and have never scratched my iPhone. I think the complaints you're hearing are from people who got on of the first units. I do believe they had issues with scratching.

Joe

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
I got mine maybe 2 months ago.....so I don't think it is a first unit. but I will tell you this. What happens is dust and stuff gets inside and when removing the case for cleaning....it scratches the back of the phone very very slightly. if you keep the phone in a clean environment, then you might be ok. Im just giving my review but other than that.....the case is PERFECT!

fdxgnd

May 28, 2009
eau claire wisconsin
Im new here but just wanted to let you know how I stopped the scratching with the incase. When you install it, put a little chapstick inside the case on the rubber pieces and around the holes in the case. This will make it slide easier when you take it apart and will also catch the dust and such from going behind the case. I take it apart once a week and redo this and put it back together. I have had it on for about 4 months and have zero scratches on it. I drive a fedex route that goes on a lot of gravel roads and if anything would ruin my phone that would be it. Hope this helps.