Incase Slider or Agent 18 case? Which would you pick?

awaisuk

Mar 4, 2008
Incase Slider (White or Black?) or Agent 18 case?

Which would you pick?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Neither!

I'd get this one. That is to say, I have that one. And I like it. Obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
incase slider. But this is a no win situation, everyone is gonna pick the one they have. You will need to make that decision :)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I'm diggin the white inncase and will probably add it to the small collection of cases that I will be buying before the end of the year.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I'm diggin the white inncase and will probably add it to the small collection of cases that I will be buying before the end of the year.
That is just wrong buddy get n iPhone already.:p The resale value is so great that you can buy one, use for a while and sell when needed(for ex. when gen2 comes out) w/o any significant loss. I bought a 8GB last week, dropped it, didn't like the dent and sold it yesterday for $400. Scooped up a brand new one today. Should gen2 come out tomorrow I will sell this one for a very small loss and pick that up. No waiting, no loss no regret.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I have the Agent 18 and really like it. It is a little thicker than the incase, not by much. The incase is really thin so if you are wanting super thin that would be the route to go. The A18 feels like it would be a little more protective in the case of a drop, but I think both will work just fine. I would go to Apple.com and look at the reviews on both of them and then go to the Apple store and get one.

mofovo

Jul 8, 2007
I got both the Agent 18 (black) and Incase Slider (White).

The Incase Slider is better. It is glossy and feels better than the Agent18. The Agent18 has more of a matte feel to it.

Get the Slider. it comes in glossy white, or glossy black.

The seidio one is actually a little bit thinner but quality is wack! I had that one and returned it.

Here is the order that I would get it:
1. Incase Slider
2. Agent 18
3. Seidio

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I have the Agent 18 and really like it. It is a little thicker than the incase, not by much. The incase is really thin so if you are wanting super thin that would be the route to go. The A18 feels like it would be a little more protective in the case of a drop, but I think both will work just fine. I would go to Apple.com and look at the reviews on both of them and then go to the Apple store and get one.
okay aggie your new avatar is creepy!

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Seidio Innocase is the best case ever.

But if I HAD to choose and there were NO more innocases whatsoever, I guess the agent 18.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I got both the Agent 18 (black) and Incase Slider (White).

The Incase Slider is better. It is glossy and feels better than the Agent18. The Agent18 has more of a matte feel to it.

Get the Slider. it comes in glossy white, or glossy black.

The seidio one is actually a little bit thinner but quality is wack! I had that one and returned it.

Here is the order that I would get it:
1. Incase Slider
2. Agent 18
3. Seidio

My impressions were the seido is a lot thinner. Isn't the incase slider about as thick as the original rubber incase?