Incase Slider Question

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I have the slider case and, although I don't use either of the two products you're questioning, it should work with either. If not, the bottom section of the case is easily removed.

r1mania

Jul 19, 2008
Do you recommend the case? Do you think it would also fit in the workout armband type of device as well? Thanks in advance.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
It's the best case I've ever owned and I've tried quite a few as I also had the v1 iPhone. Yes it will fit in a workout armband. The case adds very little bulk to the phone.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
i have one on the way! just waiting for the damn UPS guy.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
i have one on the way! just waiting for the damn UPS guy.
Wise choice!

I hate waiting for the damn delivery guys. I missed FedEX this week twice. The third day I had to literally wait around all day for him to show up because he was delivering football tickets that had to be signed for.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
well whats gay is here when you get the signature apon delivery these guys just leave it on the door step anyway. im glad i got some pretty hones neighbors.

Sirius389

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
New Jersey
well whats gay is here when you get the signature apon delivery these guys just leave it on the door step anyway. im glad i got some pretty hones neighbors.
Tell me about it, the UPS guy and FedEx guy around me don't even ring the door bell or knock they leave the box by the door, no matter how huge or small it is, I usually watch out for them like a guard, and because my street has an exit to the highway that UPS uses to get back to their dist. center my house is usually Last when i get something delivered so i wont get my slider case or my laptop i ordered until 7-8 PM. ='(

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
My FedEX guy obviously doesn't leave signature required pkgs that's why I was pissed I had to waste six hours for the football tickets.

Anyway, back to topic how do you like the case so far kenneth?

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
My FedEX guy obviously doesn't leave signature required pkgs that's why I was pissed I had to waste six hours for the football tickets.

Anyway, back to topic how do you like the case so far kenneth?

i haven't gotten my case yet. it should have arrived yesterday or today hopefully. i don't really know what to think because i really like my phone naked and i have nowhere i close to even try some nice cases on. im at a disadvantage when it comes to trendy stuff because the most advanced stores we have are best buy and wal-mart. lol

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
i haven't gotten my case yet. it should have arrived yesterday or today hopefully. i don't really know what to think because i really like my phone naked and i have nowhere i close to even try some nice cases on. im at a disadvantage when it comes to trendy stuff because the most advanced stores we have are best buy and wal-mart. lol
It's pretty close to naked but at least you'll have some protection on the plastic back.