Incase Snap "Clear Frost" Case Review (White iPhone 4S.)

JagNL

Jul 13, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I just posted a video review of the Frosted Incase Snap case for my white iPhone 4s, you can check it out below. I was searching for a case that was not too bulky and this one fits the bill! Hopefully this will help anyone that's on the fence about this case, I love it!

Note: I didn't mention it in the video but the the case DOES curve around the top and protects the top and bottom.

Hope you guys enjoy.

-Best,

Jag

Jerome G

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
Thanks for the review, this case seems perfect to me. I had the smoke one, which was awesome, and wanted the clear one but it seemed to scratch too easily.
I think this gives me the right amount of protection, yet still shows the phone nicely !

Baron10

Nov 18, 2011
That was the most boring video I've ever seen in my life.

Sent from Vics iPhone 4s

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Clear and consider review. Not a huge fan of these style cases, but I do like the thin design without adding bulk to the phone. Nice review.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
That was the most boring video I've ever seen in my life.

Sent from Vics iPhone 4s
LOL! What could you have possibly expected in a review? Machine guns? Scantily clad cartoon images?

Dude, it's a review, not a video game!<G>

I think it was a very good review. Thanks for posting.

Baron10

Nov 18, 2011
Lol. I was just stating the facts. The review was good and I wouldn't mind the case . But let's have it right it was [foul langauge removed by staff]. But well done poster for showing us .

Sent from Vics iPhone 4s