Incipio Atlas iPhone 5

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
But with the LifeProof, there was no glare. This is a big downer for me. But, why is it different with two different colored cases? I'm curious to see a review on the Obex.
Mine came in today. Ill be doing a review on it. Please stay tuned into my thread. I'm comparing the otter box armor, obex and life proof. Hopefully this will help people make a choice easier. I'm not biased on any of them.

Sent using iCafe app

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I was fairly interested in this case until I read all the negative reviews, although I like a fairly minimal case so this would of been a little overkill for me.

Redbull2000

Bronze
Dec 4, 2012
Minnapolis
Rainbow effect on the glass, muffler speaker sound, not easy to plus in charger in and out. Is it really worth to buy one ? I really need a water and drop prove case with busy parter hood. Advices please.

Sent using iCafe app

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Rainbow effect on the glass, muffler speaker sound, not easy to plus in charger in and out. Is it really worth to buy one ? I really need a water and drop prove case with busy parter hood. Advices please.

Sent using iCafe app
There is absolutely zero rainbow effect or newtons rings, it's actually the greatest part of the case, some people have complained that some areas of the screen are less sensitive than other areas, I personally haven't experienced that. Speaker sound is muffled like every other totally encapsulated case, and the charge door can get annoying as the whole door on the bottom dangles but its easy to plug in the charger there's a lot of leeway to give.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
So I was on the fence but now I want to try this case out. imutter this is much better then LifeProof?

Sent using iCafe app

JIS

Bronze
Nov 2, 2012
So I was on the fence but now I want to try this case out. imutter this is much better then LifeProof?

Sent using iCafe app
I've used both, here's my take. Atlas pluses, the screen is awesome, love not having to screw in a headphone adapter. Minuses, took a bit of break in for the sound to get good, speaker phone is unusable, really hard to open the case (I may never take it off again). Lifeproof pluses, sound is better, easier to hold (less slippery). Minuses, the plastic screen. Clarity and feel doesn't come close to the Atlas. Given this, I'm sticking with Atlas. Gives you retina glory I can't live without. Bought a blue tooth speaker for hands free in the car to get around the speakerphone issue. First I had horrible feedback and echoing, put tape over the noise canceling mic. That killed the feedback, but no one can hear me.

Redbull2000

Bronze
Dec 4, 2012
Minnapolis
Finally returned the case back to SAMs. Love the case with all aspect except I dropped the case three times more then ever. The material of the case just way too slippery. I just can't have a grip at all. Too bad, otherwise I would keep it.

Sent using iCafe app

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Check out this case.

http://www.catalystlifestyle.com/?utm_source=Survivor+++Catalyst+Waterproof+Launch+Announcement&utm_campaign=7dc2324b03-Notify_Me_iphone_5_Email_List5_9_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_97a2986998-7dc2324b03-339433013

Mine just came in today. So far I have no complaints. Screen clarity is better than lifeproof. People can hear me just fine and I can hear them just find too. The screen does not get the watermark effect. It's thin. Light. Easy to remove. Charge door like the lifeproof. Looks really good. It's starting to become my favorite.

Sent using iCafe app

Reactions: RoofMonkey