Incipio Atlas iPhone 5

Phreddyl

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
I like the LP it works for me but this looks tempting and I would get 25% off it

Sent using iCafe app
Agreed. I would prob try it if Verizon carries it and I get 35% off.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I ready for something different. Lifeproof is boring. The screen gets scratched too easily.

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I ready for something different. Lifeproof is boring. The screen gets scratched too easily.

Sent using iCafe app
Most of the come pre scratched with what looks like someone took a wire brush to them. Didn't someone tell them not to polish the screen with the same brush locksmiths polish keys? :D

Sent using iCafe app

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Diggin the light grey/gunmetal look with yellow home button and headphone button. Says they'll have em in stock April 25th and the price went up at mobilecityonline. Dunno if I wanna risk it with a reseller but the discount and price is tempting.........
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359584510.966340.jpg

Attachments

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Diggin the light grey/gunmetal look with yellow home button and headphone button. Says they'll have em in stock April 25th and the price went up at mobilecityonline. Dunno if I wanna risk it with a reseller but the discount and price is tempting.........
View attachment 27869
I got the same email, but I thought the price went down to $49.99. What was it before? Much better priced than LifeProof, though.

Sent using iCafe app

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
View attachment 27869
I like!

Sent using iCafe app

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I got the same email, but I thought the price went down to $49.99. What was it before? Much better priced than LifeProof, though.

Sent using iCafe app
When you read the email they state that since the redesign of the case they had to up the price to $79 which is cheaper than the $89 dollars incipio is supposedly selling them for. I don't trust that site though another friend of mine got a diff email and then checked that actual website and and its all screwy showing no such case for sale.
I'm Gunna stick with buying it retail from the actual site or a verizon store for full price, don't feel like getting scammed, even though they gave me a 20% off coupon.
You know what they say, if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I like!

Sent using iCafe app
Hells yeah I'm diggin those colors and look. The only issue I'm scared of is if you look at the pic the lip on the corner for the charge port kinda juts out, dunno if that's what it's really like or not, but if it is I'd be worried about snagging that lip underwater and popping open. Lets hope that's not the case and the pic is wrong considering all the live views of it don't show that much of a lip.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Most of the come pre scratched with what looks like someone took a wire brush to them. Didn't someone tell them not to polish the screen with the same brush locksmiths polish keys? :D
Sent using iCafe app
Not sure where you've gotten yours from, but I've never had a screen come outta the box scratched.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Not sure where you've gotten yours from, but I've never had a screen come outta the box scratched.
Directly from LifeProof Always! When I'd hold the screen up to the light, you can see the minute scratches, and only while looked at an angle.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
When you read the email they state that since the redesign of the case they had to up the price to $79 which is cheaper than the $89 dollars incipio is supposedly selling them for. I don't trust that site though another friend of mine got a diff email and then checked that actual website and and its all screwy showing no such case for sale.
I'm Gunna stick with buying it retail from the actual site or a verizon store for full price, don't feel like getting scammed, even though they gave me a 20% off coupon.
You know what they say, if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
Or get it from Amazon. I bought, but had to return, a Ballistic Every1 case for 50% less than from the AT&T store. It was the original retain packaging.

EDIT: I reread the email and see the price went up from $49.99 to $79.99. A whopping 60% increase. Maybe the looked at the other available cases and wanted to make more money and be in line with them.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Directly from LifeProof Always! When I'd hold the screen up to the light, you can see the minute scratches, and only while looked at an angle.
Man that's kinda grasping isn't it?
I bought a brand new car off the showroom floor & if I look at it specific way in certain lighting I'll see minute imperfections ....

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Man that's kinda grasping isn't it?
I bought a brand new car off the showroom floor & if I look at it specific way in certain lighting I'll see minute imperfections ....

Sent using iCafe app
No it's not. It's not like a minor imperfection, but it's every time. I bet I can ask a few others and they all have the same thing.

If I looked at my new car windshield at an angle and it showed scratches, it would be going back. Why can all the other cases not have this problem?

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Just spoke to a chat rep with Verizen and he says they are now available in stores. Has anyone got one to try out yet?

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Just spoke to a chat rep with Verizen and he says they are now available in stores. Has anyone got one to try out yet?
Getting conflicting reports cause the people on Facebook have said they're still working on the case and it won't be out until March or April now. But I am going to go check my local Verizon store near my house after work to let you all know if its true, well at least in my area.

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I was going to do the same thing tonight. If I was a gambling man I'd say the guy on my chat had no idea what I was asking even though it was obviously written down and took him forever to answer.

Sent using iCafe app

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I was going to do the same thing tonight. If I was a gambling man I'd say the guy on my chat had no idea what I was asking even though it was obviously written down and took him forever to answer.

Sent using iCafe app
Ok went to the Verizon store here in Florida, they aren't selling it and don't know when it'll be released according to the Verizon rep. But Incipio just stated on their Facebook page that newsletter updates will be coming out next week.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Pre order will be 3/11/13! Get ready!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361563742.587069.jpg