Incipio Atlas iPhone 5

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I am curious on how well the tempered glass will hold up to scratches?

Sent using iCafe app
Me too brother. Hopefully we won't be disappointed. Only problem is I'm getting sick of waiting. If the past is any indicator, waiting this long for the latest, greatest never seems to live up to the hype.

Sent using iCafe app

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Me too brother. Hopefully we won't be disappointed. Only problem is I'm getting sick of waiting. If the past is any indicator, waiting this long for the latest, greatest never seems to live up to the hype.

Sent using iCafe app
I have a hard time pre-ordering because I can't stand the wait and I don't want to commit until I see the case and decide on the color.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I had my LifeProof case replaced once no problems ever since. And as far as the screen on the case getting scratched I placed a screen protector on it from one of my kids 5th gen iPod touch. I cut it so it would just fit the screen and works like a charm. No matter what type of screen protector the case has it will scratch. That's why I placed a screen protector on the case cause of it does get scratch I just peel it and put another one.

Sent using iCafe app

Reactions: snowtrooper1966

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I had my LifeProof case replaced once no problems ever since. And as far as the screen on the case getting scratched I placed a screen protector on it from one of my kids 5th gen iPod touch. I cut it so it would just fit the screen and works like a charm. No matter what type of screen protector the case has it will scratch. That's why I placed a screen protector on the case cause of it does get scratch I just peel it and put another one.

Sent using iCafe app
Doesn't all that plastic on the screen cause loss of screen visual clarity ?

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I am keeping an eye out for the Incipio atlas. The only thing that's putting me off about the case is that you have to have the bottom open when you use the headphones leaving the tab sticking out makes me wonder if that tab could break if it gets caught in your pants or pocket as you're taking out the phone. Other then that the case looks really promising. Hopefully someone will get their hands on one and do a thorough review on it.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Please don't think I was questioning your post - I was making light of Verizon's lack of knowledge on incoming product.
Sorry if it sounded the other way. Not my intent at all.
Sent using iCafe app
Wasn't taken that way at all. I just noticed I didn't quote my source for the comment :D

Phreddyl

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Please don't think I was questioning your post - I was making light of Verizon's lack of knowledge on incoming product.
Sorry if it sounded the other way. Not my intent at all.

Sent using iCafe app
Why would Verizon know about products that "may" be coming in 3 weeks? We all know with these waterproof cases coming soon could be months. When they are in stock I am sure they will have info. Most times I read stuff on blogs way before my husband( Verizon Rep) gets intel on it.

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Why would Verizon know about products that "may" be coming in 3 weeks? We all know with these waterproof cases coming soon could be months. When they are in stock I am sure they will have info. Most times I read stuff on blogs way before my husband( Verizon Rep) gets intel on it.
Seriously? You have to ask that question? I'll give you the response I usually get from my wife: if you have to ask I ain't telling you.

Sent using iCafe app

Phreddyl

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Seriously? You have to ask that question? I'll give you the response I usually get from my wife: if you have to ask I ain't telling you.

Sent using iCafe app
They don't get information weeks before on accessories.