Incipio Case For The 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by topcat84, Sep 22, 2014.

1. topcat84

topcat84 Contributor
    Bronze

Hi Guys!!
    I was wondering what your thoughts were concerning Incipio cases in general. I saw this case yesterday on their website and it really looks cool since I rarely carry my big, thick wallet anymore.

http://www.incipio.com/cases/iphone-cases/iphone-6-plus-cases/stowaway-advance-credit-card-case-with-integrated-stand-iphone-6-plus.html#

I realize this case is not yet available, but wanted to know what material Plextonium Polycarbonate consists of. Is it hard, soft and does it tend to scratch the shell of the iPhone? I have the Apple leather case arriving tomorrow, but really like the looks and functionality of this new case. Thanks in advance!! Cheers!!

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

They use the same material in the Incipio Feather Shine case I reviewed a while back. I haven't use the case you mention, but I generally like Incipio products. I love the name, Plextonium. Sounds like something out of Back to the Future.

3. topcat84

topcat84 Contributor
    Bronze

Thanks Chris!!

4. darkpoet25

darkpoet25 Member
    Bronze

I work at a Wal Mart, and I've seen a few 6 Plus cases from Incipio, just not the one you linked above. Have you tried going there to see what they have? Possibly a local Best Buy or Target? I currently use a Frequency case on my 5 and really like the quality of it. Something similar in material being used on it would be the NGP case(the Frequency case that is.). If it's similar to the Dualpro, I think that one has a rubber like texture on the outside case, and a hard like plastic on the inside, only without the built in ID/credit card holder/stand.