Incipio sillicone case (from AT&T Store) Not worth the money!

mattdez

Jul 19, 2008
First off... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT! I bought this case because I needed one so I wouldn't damage my phone if dropped at a concert. My local Apple store didn't have any I liked and I'm not too keen on hard plastic cases.

After having the case for a whole 3 days I started to tear at the bottom by the speaker and at the volume control buttons. The case is really really thin and tears too easily around the edges.

The case also has a poor fit. Because of the way they designed to to fit around the home button and ear speaker there are parts that have more elasticity than the rest around the edges and this causes the sides to lift up off the phone.

Today I went back to the Apple store and got a properly fitting Belkin case and like it a lot more.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I also do not recommend Agent 18 silicone case from Apple store, it was the flimsyest, ill-fitting case I've ever owned.

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
I bought it to hold me over until I get my hard case from contour. They said I could bring it back within 30 days for a refund. It doesn't fit really well, the sides do lift and so does the bottom.

dmvguy

Jul 25, 2008
South Jersey
Now you see, I like this cheap case. I call this my throw away case. I mainly use the incase folio for everyday carry but once at work or at home it gets to be a pain to constantly take out and in of the folio. I take my throw away case (Incipio Gel) out of my book bag throw it on and keep the phone on my desk or kitchen table. It's not as good as the belkin sleeve or even in the same class as the Contour Flick but it gets the job done for only $20.00.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I bought it to hold me over until I get my hard case from contour. They said I could bring it back within 30 days for a refund. It doesn't fit really well, the sides do lift and so does the bottom.
You must have purchased it from AT&T right? If not, Apple's return policy is only 14 days.

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
got it at att and had to exchange it for a silicone one that had a hard piece that protects the back and the corners. My contour one just came and it doesn't fit with my invisible shield. I'm thinking of cutting the top and bottom of the front piece to see if that helps. I got the contour showcase and even though I can't get the phone in it I really like it. I just wish shipping wasn't so expensive, I paid $43 bucks for this thing (inc $8 ship)