Included In The Box

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Any ideas of what all will come in the iPhone box? Do we get a cradle to charge or just a cable? Thoughts?...

topshotta

May 21, 2007
I read somewhere that it also comes with a cloth to wipe smudges etc. off the phone. I don't know how true that is and I don't remember where I read it either. Apple's packaging always rocks - I personally can't wait to see it.

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
My guess is; iPhone, sync/charging cable, earbuds, possibly a flimsy case (like the one that comes with the ipod), and software disk.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
this was posted by Kolizion in an other thread a few days ago

"what does the package look like? and what accessories will be included (Dock)?

As of right now the package is fairly basic. You will receive a charging station, the iPhone, manual, earbuds/built in mic. I believe the package will come with a disk of iTunes with the new updates available to run your phone. they may decide to put together something special for launch, or they may not... again, this week all this information should come out."

No confirmation other than that though so take it for whats its worth.

- SR

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Guys I just had a vision of what the iPhone box will look like.

The box will be black. 2 Sides have hte picture of the iPhone with the Fish and 941 . The top will have the Apple logo maybe AT&T and the other 2 sides will say the gb i.e. 4gb or 8gb. Just a guess what do you think?

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
this was posted by Kolizion in an other thread a few days ago

"what does the package look like? and what accessories will be included (Dock)?

As of right now the package is fairly basic. You will receive a charging station, the iPhone, manual, earbuds/built in mic. I believe the package will come with a disk of iTunes with the new updates available to run your phone. they may decide to put together something special for launch, or they may not... again, this week all this information should come out."

No confirmation other than that though so take it for whats its worth.

- SR
But that guy was so full of BS, who even knows.:p

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Guys I just had a vision of what the iPhone box will look like.

The box will be black. 2 Sides have hte picture of the iPhone with the Fish and 941 . The top will have the Apple logo maybe AT&T and the other 2 sides will say the gb i.e. 4gb or 8gb. Just a guess what do you think?
i would put my money on it.

luckfam

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I'm guessing the bluetooth headset as well (I know-wishful thinking) but I would not be surprised. Jobs is out for blood!