Incoming call screen..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SCMedic

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Does anyone know how to make the incoming call screen look like the commercial, with the contact pic? In mine, the contact pic takes up the whole screen, and you can't see any of the background. I'd prefer it like the pic below.. Possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 26, 2007
I get 2 different screens depending on the state of the phone.

If sleeping, I only get the slide to answer screen, have not seen a decline button.

If i'm using the phone for something and not sleeping, such as ipod or safari. When a call comes in, i get the screen you have posted.

SCMedic

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Yes, but if you have a custom contact image, does it come up as the screen above, with the tiny pic and name, or as a full screen image, with name?

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
I get 2 different screens depending on the state of the phone.

If sleeping, I only get the slide to answer screen, have not seen a decline button.

If i'm using the phone for something and not sleeping, such as ipod or safari. When a call comes in, i get the screen you have posted.
When you add the pic in Address Book it will look like the commercial. When you use a pic from the phone it is full screen.

You're welcome!

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Choose a person. Click 'edit' at the bottom... double click the pic frame... drag and drop.
huh? Where are you choosing the person from? Where is edit on the bottom? I went to contacts to choose a person. And whats this drag and drop you speak of?

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
To get the screen as pictured in the commercials you have to use the Address Book application on a Mac. Find the contact in Address Book and add the picture. Then sync your iPhone. Then you will get the small picture when that person calls. If your on a PC I'm not sure if you can do it. Can you assign pictures ot people in Outlook?

If you assign a picture to the contact from within iPhone you will get a full screen picture.

Does that clear things up?

- SR