Incorrect weather location

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
The weather app has the wrong location for the current city. So when I pull down the notification center the weather information is wrong. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried rebooting but it did not work. Also I'm rocking an iPod touch 5th gen.

Also I have tried turning off location services for the weather app but it didn't work either.

Sent using iCafe app

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
I already held down the power and home button until the Apple logo and that didn't work, that's a hard reset right? What settings are erased after I reset all settings?

Sent using iCafe app

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
The weather app has the wrong location for the current city. So when I pull down the notification center the weather information is wrong. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried rebooting but it did not work. Also I'm rocking an iPod touch 5th gen.

Also I have tried turning off location services for the weather app but it didn't work either.

Sent using iCafe app
Why don't you turn off the location settings for Weather and set up your current city manually?

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion, I just hate it when something is broken because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. And I may end up doing what you suggested if I can't get it to work.

Sent using iCafe app