Incredibly annoying pop-up keeps popping up no matter what I do; already performed a hard reset

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Rafagon, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I tried to re-download some previously purchased videos.

The download failed and now the pop-up below keeps popping up, seemingly endlessly.

I’ve tried both a solid Wi-Fi connection and also a solid LTE connection, but no luck with either.

You can see the pop-ups below, including one showing a fast LTE connection on Speedtest on the last screenshot.

I already performed a hard reset, something that a forum member on iMore suggested. No luck with that either.

I’ve tapped on both the Done and Retry buttons and no luck.

As you can see, it pops every couple of minutes no matter which app I’m using.

Why doesn’t this pop-up go away once and for all!?!

IMG_4004.PNG IMG_4005.jpg IMG_4007.jpg IMG_4008.jpg IMG_4009.PNG

#1 Rafagon, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It happened to me a few days ago and a hard reset fixed it. Since that didn't work for you, log out of your iTunes Apple ID, reboot and then log back in.

3. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Okay, I performed a Reset Network settings, and it seems to have taken care of the problem.

Now, however, I have a new problem: I can’t remember my Wi-Fi password!

I’ve checked under Settings > Safari > Passwords and I’ve also checked my Keychain Access application on my Mac. Tried both but neither got me in. Is there a definitive way to find out what your network’s Wi-Fi password is?

Update: Please disregard this post. I have found my Wi-Fi password and successfully connected. Thanks for your assistance!

#3 Rafagon, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016