Independence/Jailbreak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 19, 2007
hey guys,

just wondering if anyone can help me past the point of independence because myiPhone went into recovery mode then i brought it back to he factory settings but now when i try to jailbreak it it just goes go back into revovery mode. help would be highly appreciated.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
you don't need to use any software to jailbreak your phone... if its activated then all you have to do is open safari and ener jailbreakme.com and read what it tells you to do and your done

denz77

Nov 2, 2007
Hi Guys, I just got my new unlocked iPhone with v 1.0.2. Is there any other way to update my phone to v 1.1.1 or v 1.1.2 without locking my phone again to AT&T? Help Please.....

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
hey guys,

just wondering if anyone can help me past the point of independence because myiPhone went into recovery mode then i brought it back to he factory settings but now when i try to jailbreak it it just goes go back into revovery mode. help would be highly appreciated.

Have you made sure that you manually ended the iTunes Helper process?

You can do this by searching for "Activity Monitor" in spotlight then choosing iTunes helper and clicking quit process. The process will not come back on until the next time you restart your mac! :D

If it doesn't work then let me know ;) :D

Nov 19, 2007
Jailbreak

you don't need to use any software to jailbreak your phone... if its activated then all you have to do is open safari and ener jailbreakme.com and read what it tells you to do and your done
it is not activated though, so why does my iPhone keep on going into recovery mode when I start to Jailbreak it? like i'm a semi noob at this so explain please.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
it is not activated though, so why does my iPhone keep on going into recovery mode when I start to Jailbreak it? like i'm a semi noob at this so explain please
about the recovery mode thing i don't have a solution it's the first time i hear about a thing like this...
but to bypass activation and unlock the phone try following the method on http://i.unlock.no you don't need any software, everything is done on the iPhone itself in 5mins... it's worth a shot........ only wifi connection is needed... it's so easy i'm a noob and i've done it successfuly...

Nov 19, 2007
about the recovery mode thing i don't have a solution it's the first time i hear about a thing like this...
but to bypass activation and unlock the phone try following the method on http://i.unlock.no you don't need any software, everything is done on the iPhone itself in 5mins... it's worth a shot........ only wifi connection is needed... it's so easy i'm a noob and i've done it successfuly...

my iPhone is at factory settings, i can't get a wifi network cause my phone isn't unlocked yet.