Indianapolis, IN (and surrounding areas)

saraha62

Jun 28, 2007
Anyone in Indianapolis area, Fishers in particular?
I'm in the Castleton area. I'm hoping to get an iPhone tomorrow at the AT&T store in Castleton--but I'm not going to camp and I can only hang around until 7:00 before I have to be somewhere. But still, I'm optimistic. If not Friday, maybe Saturday. If not then, guess I'll try to order one on-line.

Are you going to wait in line or camp? What time? I kind of thought the 96th street store would not be quite as good a bet as the one on 86th (82nd?)

UnseenLlama

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
I'm in the Castleton area. I'm hoping to get an iPhone tomorrow at the AT&T store in Castleton--but I'm not going to camp and I can only hang around until 7:00 before I have to be somewhere. But still, I'm optimistic. If not Friday, maybe Saturday. If not then, guess I'll try to order one on-line.

Are you going to wait in line or camp? What time? I kind of thought the 96th street store would not be quite as good a bet as the one on 86th (82nd?)
I live out by Olio and 116th in Fishers. There is an AT&T store out here. They do low volume though so I don't know how many they are gonna have. Hopefully there won't be a line, but I'll stop by tomorrow morning to be sure. If there isn't, I might just start one.

Took the day off of work to camp out.

Have you thought about the Apple store at Keystone? It's gonna be a madhouse.

Jun 28, 2007
Hey guys, I live in the Southport area so I was planning on just going to an AT&T store on the south side.
I did think about going to the Keystone at the Crossing Apple store since they will probably have more phones in stock, but like you said, it's going to be a mad house.

saraha62

Jun 28, 2007
I got the last one!

I got in line at the Castleton store at 5:40. I was #34 by my count. About 12 more people got in line behind me in the next half hour. They sold out of 8g's about 4 people ahead of me, I got the last 4gig iPhone. The guy processing beside me was honked off that his service person did not proceed through the intros just a little faster, he would have had it. I think he was behind me in line though, so it seemed fair. I was finished and on my way home by 7:50. The people who got the first 3 or 4 phones had been there since 5 am. They earned them. :laugh2:

Holly.

Jul 7, 2007
I live out by Olio and 116th in Fishers. There is an AT&T store out here. They do low volume though so I don't know how many they are gonna have. Hopefully there won't be a line, but I'll stop by tomorrow morning to be sure. If there isn't, I might just start one.
I work at the Quiznos at Olio/116th.. crazy!

I live in Broad Ripple.. and I got my iPhone (didn't have to wait in any lines) in Anderson.