Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Sounds like they're just throwing everything in there at once. I stand by what I've said previously, I would not want an all white iPhone, it would get far too dirty. Black on the other hand, would be awesome.

Also, Eragon, I'm loving the new avatars.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Sounds like they're just throwing everything in there at once. I stand by what I've said previously, I would not want an all white iPhone, it would get far too dirty. Black on the other hand, would be awesome.
I have the white Slider case from incase on my phone and it looks nice and clean all the time. Of course, I keep in in my pocket when not in use, but still, white would only look like crap if you dropped it or it got seriously scratched.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah, I'm very prone to dropping my phones and such. It also makes me think of the white MacBooks. Over time the wrist pads eventually show the wear no matter how clean you are. I would fear that with the iPhone as well.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
Yeah, I'm very prone to dropping my phones and such. It also makes me think of the white MacBooks. Over time the wrist pads eventually show the wear no matter how clean you are. I would fear that with the iPhone as well.
I don't care much about the colors as I do the features. But I highly doubt Apple cares about long term when it comes to the iPhone. Just look at all of us chomping at the bit to get a new iPhone only after a year.
Ive already told my wife that a grand out of our income tax every year is dedicated to the iPhone that Apple will undoubtedly release within that year. She isn't to happy about that but what can you do!
Besides with all the cases and films you can buy for the phones, white should hold up for a while, a year at least! :laugh2:

dblaron

Bronze
Feb 17, 2007
Ok so this is my first post on this thread. I don't post much because I like to see the entire picture before I do. So here goes! I have done a lot of reading about the same topic of a 3G iPhone and just realized something that you all might be interested in. So all the 8Gb and 16Gb iPhone are out of stock from the U.S. And the U.K. Right? And it is even out of stock on Apples web site? Well here is the reason. When you buy a product you usually have 30 days to return the item if you do not like it. So with that Apple has pulled all product basicly off there shelves. So that they will not get a high volume of returns. Meaning that I can bet that the new 3G phone will be out on June 10 or just days after. Tell me what you all think?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
So, uh...like I said before, the next version iPhone will be released sometime before now and June 29th. :p:p:p