Indy's Official 3G iPhone News and Rumors Thread. *Submit*

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I'll be at work, but I'll have access to a PC...
Lucky you, I'll be at work without access:(

Of course I've got a couple feeds sending me up to the minute text and I also know someone attending that plans on sending me (ZOMG!) IM's, so I'll be alright.:p

alcokev

Bronze
Jun 1, 2008
o2 Ireland giving 100 euro rebate on iPhone

just seen on o2.ie that if u buy an iPhone between 25th may and 8th June you will be given a rebate of 100 euro. It must be coming out today , why would they say June 8th . Its in the shop tomorrow for sure ! Quote me!

alcokev

Bronze
Jun 1, 2008
Well I'm off to bed now, 11.15pm in Sydney,aus when I get up at 6 for work I will be enlightened on the new iPhone and its new features! Will I sleep tonight? Will I fuk! Good evening to you all and happy Christmas ! Peace

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
not reliable necessarily, but the morning news is saying not expect anything in stores before Fathers Day. Who knows.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Its kind of an OCD thing, when I see that red line under a word it just looks so out of place and stupid not to correct it :(
Sometimes OCD is a good thing. Im sort of how you are with spelling errors and such. Thats how I noticed that email was fake regarding the Nigeria and the iPhone.