Indy's Official 3G iPhone News and Rumors Thread. *Submit*

MrMciPhone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Alright Indy, they dropped down to your price range to cater to people like you. Now all you have to do is save $2.50 a day until it comes out and you'll have one. You can finally be a proud true fan owner of the iPhone.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Alright Indy, they dropped down to your price range to cater to people like you. Now all you have to do is save $2.50 a day until it comes out and you'll have one. You can finally be a proud true fan owner of the iPhone.
Or, if you are starting from scratch, it's $9.65 a day for 31 days from today to get the 16gig version.
Or, $7.48 for 40 days.

(Also, remember to add on at least 2 days for tax, depending on your area)

MrMciPhone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Or, if you are starting from scratch, it's $9.65 a day for 31 days from today to get the 16gig version.
Or, $7.48 for 40 days.

(Also, remember to add on at least 2 days for tax, depending on your area)
Haha, I didn't get THAT into it. But he started saving a while ago and he already has $90. I just did a rough estimate and didn't include tax.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
What do you mean, 'people like you'? Indy's not some poor homeless person. He has priorities, like all responsible adults do, and a new iPhone may not be at the very top of the list, so he is putting the necessary amount of cash aside to buy it. He's smart by not being an impulse buyer (like me). Quit condescending to the guy. Buying an iPhone is supposed to be a fun, positive experience.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
What do you mean, 'people like you'? Indy's not some poor homeless person. He has priorities, like all responsible adults do, and a new iPhone may not be at the very top of the list, so he is putting the necessary amount of cash aside to buy it. He's smart by not being an impulse buyer (like me). Quit condescending to the guy. Buying an iPhone is supposed to be a fun, positive experience.
I think he was refering to "tight Finances" rather than down and out. Hell, I wouldn't have an iPhone if it weren't for the fact that a year ago my truck was stolen and a bunch of my stuff was taken out of it. My insurance check was enough to get an iPhone, back when it was still $600. Otherwise, i would probably STILL be waiting.
Life in the US, while still richer than most of the world, is tough when things keep getting more expensive and your pay stays the same... I mean right now I have to try and figure out if it's cheaper to sell my truck to get something more gas friendly or hold onto it and pay it off by 2010.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I don't care how it happens, I REALLY want to see an iPhone in Indy's hand before that timer runs out. There's gotta be a way.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
?...
Okay? I was just saying something, not defending him or anything. Chill
i wasn't getting on you... i thought you were referring to email scams where the king of Namibia would offer to send you a check for $6,000, ask for you to send him a check for $5,000, and you could keep the rest as a handling fee.

H

Hayesimus

Someone do the math. What would it cost for Indy to break contract, buy iPhone 3g and get up and running? What is the lump sum?