Indy's Official 3G iPhone News and Rumors Thread. *Submit*

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I wouldn't mind a slighter thicker iPhone if it meant longer battery life, a better camera, and increased memory.

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
No.^^^^ def. Not I don't even think the size now is the one they really want. But it happens to be a average size were ppl don't complain

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Oh yes and could I get a "shout-out" on the next show?!:p

Recommend people to try Travian also and look for =EIC= alliance, info in sig vvvvvv;)

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
As far as the smaller screen, that would work only if Apple was rolling out multiple devices. A smaller device with fewer features for the masses, and the iPhone V2 for peeps like the EIC crowd.

Speaking on the WiMax theories.....if you could get a chip to seamlessly switch from EDGE to 3G to WiFi to WiMax, at a minimal cost, why not do it? From a marketing standpoint, the new iPHone would have a much longer life expectancy. End of life status would come in years, not months possibly. I'll tell you one thing, If APple really did order 25 million new iPhones, they better have something amazing up their sleeves, because at the current rate, that's 4+ years' worth based on units sold to date.

Indy,

I must say that I dig this thread. I make sure to check it daily, as I get tired of clicking on the 10 or so bookmarks for sites like 9to5 and macrumors. However, this new excitement about the iPhone has forced me to by a 16gb model just yesterday. My rationale is that I can give it to my wife whent he new one comes out. I sure wish I had your patience at 235 days! Heck, I couldn't go 30 days from the time I sold my week 43 8gb to buying the 16gb yesterday. Oh well, money down the drain, I guess.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Indy,

I must say that I dig this thread. I make sure to check it daily, as I get tired of clicking on the 10 or so bookmarks for sites like 9to5 and macrumors. However, this new excitement about the iPhone has forced me to by a 16gb model just yesterday. My rationale is that I can give it to my wife whent he new one comes out. I sure wish I had your patience at 235 days! Heck, I couldn't go 30 days from the time I sold my week 43 8gb to buying the 16gb yesterday. Oh well, money down the drain, I guess.
Glad you like it!;)

You think YOU get tired of clicking all those bookmarks, check this out, I post all my finds while at work, wherever I am, from my sidekick 3. I have about 20 sites bookmarked that I check for news on a daily basis and that's over T-Mobile's edge network which is even slower and crappier than At&t's! So I'll "copy and paste" the link, THEN have to open my thread and post the link within. Whew, you talk about a LOT of work and time. I work outdoors and I'm usually very busy and usually spend my entire lunch break trying to keep this thread updated. Thanks to all the helpers out there.;) For some ODD reason, all of a sudden I can't get the post reply tab to work anymore from my sidekick 3, so I now just check out my bookmarks when I get home from my desktop.

Needless to say, I'll be glad when I get rid of this phone. Shouldn't be hard to post from the iPhone, except for "copy and paste" of course.:p

Enjoy!

Oh and that's 234 days, updated.