Infinity blade II completed in just 5 hours..

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by enjoylife1788, Dec 13, 2011.

1. enjoylife1788

enjoylife1788 Member
    Bronze

Title says it all. It took me only 5 hours to finish IF II from start to finish.

It's just me or the second version of this amazing game is just too easy?

Any one else find it the same way?

2. Solidus1337

Solidus1337 New Member

I don't find that all too bad actually. For example, CoD MW2 is a $60 game that you can complete in literally 5 hours. Five hours of entertainment with replayability for $6 is fantastic.

3. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

Depends on what you call "finish". I haven't picked up IB2 yet, but the original has many stages at which I could consider a victory, but I never feel like it ever "finished" - beating the God King for the first time, reaching bloodline -10, beating the deathless kings, beating a level 9000 God King, etc.

I would be pretty thrilled if there were ever a game on iOS that, even if there were only 5 hours of content, I could play over and over again. The first is more like 10 minutes of content I can play over and over again. And for games where there are hours and hours of content, they're only good to play through once. It doesn't feel like there is anything in between or a good mix of both yet.

On the other hand, a game like Zelda can be beaten in 4-5 hours too, if you stick to the bare essentials. Just saying.

4. enjoylife1788

enjoylife1788 Member
    Bronze

I agree with what u saying.. It's not that I want games to go on for ever.. Lol

Just saying does anyone find it be easier than even one.

And I played it over thrice.. Still finding it good.

Now the level is so high that all characters are as strong as the boss and at times even stronger than the bosses.. Lol

Anyways wjat all games do u play?