Influx of Users

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
With the Keynote today and the joys and hardships it seems to have brought, we here at EIC have set a new record for users online at once. :laugh2:
Most users ever online was 3,749, Today at 04:44 PM.
Hopefully we don't lose too many people that are just here for the day or that are just here browsing.

I have a very distinct feeling that not too many people will see this until later once the "Software" and other subforums die down.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
That's great stuff. Site's server(s) have done superbly as well. It's been fast and smooth all day as far as I have seen. Many other sites had troubles today ...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I agree. Kudos Chris with the site. The server seems to be handling the foot traffic extremely well. I've noticed no lag or anything accessing the site, unlike Apple.com and iTunes.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks guys! I'm real happy with the performance on a record setting day for traffic.

***knocks on wood****
The servers have been rockin' since iDay.:laugh2:

-Chris

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Thanks guys! I'm real happy with the performance on a record setting day for traffic.

***knocks on wood****
The servers have been rockin' since iDay.:laugh2:

-Chris
You should be - really great performance today and big fun chatting about the keynote as it unfolded! And I knocked on wood when I made first comment too :)