Ingress - It's time to Move

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I want this! BAD! Finally a game I may be able to get into.
Anyway I have no clue about Google play and iPhone compatibility ?
It's in Beta now. AHHH I do not want to buy a Android phone ( I may so LOL)

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I want this! BAD! Finally a game I may be able to get into.
Anyway I have no clue about Google play and iPhone compatibility ?
It's in Beta now. AHHH I do not want to buy a Android phone ( I may so LOL)

Somehow, I get the feeling you won't see this on iOS anytime soon.

http://m.cnet.com/news/inside-ingress-googles-new-augmented-reality-game/57550819

It's an augmented reality game, I see. Please be careful, and don't go looking for "portals" in a bad neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
That seems like a pretty cool game to play. I recently purchased an Android phone so I guess I'm good to go. :D

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
That seems like a pretty cool game to play. I recently purchased an Android phone so I guess I'm good to go. :D
TarekElsakka which did you get ? I forgot the HTC ? I bet it is google map dependent are you having good maps ? Go sign up for a code to the beta

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
The game is already available on the Google Play store but I haven't downloaded it yet. I have a white HTC One X 32GB. Yeah, I use the stock maps application, which is, of course, Google Maps and it's pretty good. Since the game uses GPS mainly, though, I may face some difficulty since I am in Egypt and not the USA.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
The game is already available on the Google Play store but I haven't downloaded it yet. I have a white HTC One X 32GB. Yeah, I use the stock maps application, which is, of course, Google Maps and it's pretty good. Since the game uses GPS mainly, though, I may face some difficulty since I am in Egypt and not the USA.
Ahh lemme know when ya get it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app