Inside Scoop on AT&T pricing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 23, 2007
Hi,
I am a repairman for SouthwesternBell (ATT) and today I worked on a phone trouble report for an ATT/Cingular store. I inquired about the pricing plan and they have nothing yet until a meeting Tuesday. I was assured that I could get the lo-down as soon as they know. I kidded them saying I would get their phone fix if they gave me the scoop on the meeting come this week. To my surprise she said yeah ok, just drop back by later and she would fill me in.
So, unlike certain car crashes, I may have some definite answers on data plans, I will post just as soon as I know..
STAY EXCITED!
and I think I spelled everything write...(lol)

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
They will probably start releasing that information this week. As quiet as they want to keep it, they need to let consumers know pricing so they can be ready to spend money.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I think that Apple has control over advertising. Otherwise it would be like dueling ads for the same product. If there are a lot of different choices, it could be hard to squeeze into 30 seconds.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
We will all know Tuesday nite. Just as i posted last week, store managers are having their meeting Tuesday to cover all plan details. Soon enough.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
We will all know Tuesday nite. Just as i posted last week, store managers are having their meeting Tuesday to cover all plan details. Soon enough.
Store managers meet Tuesday and then meet with their store employees on Wednesday. That's the same story I got Friday afternoon at my Cingular/At&t store.