Inside Scoop on AT&T pricing

Jun 23, 2007
Hi,
I am a repairman for SouthwesternBell (ATT) and today I worked on a phone trouble report for an ATT/Cingular store. I inquired about the pricing plan and they have nothing yet until a meeting Tuesday. I was assured that I could get the lo-down as soon as they know. I kidded them saying I would get their phone fix if they gave me the scoop on the meeting come this week. To my surprise she said yeah ok, just drop back by later and she would fill me in.
So, unlike certain car crashes, I may have some definite answers on data plans, I will post just as soon as I know..
STAY EXCITED!
and I think I spelled everything write...(lol)

Jun 23, 2007
So will you know on Tuseday?
I'm gonna drop back by that store tuesday afternoon and check on the work I did, then inquire as to the pricing of the issues at hand. I hope to get it from them..the clerk seemed to like me and the extra effort I did to get their dial tone working.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Most of the At&t stores will be getting all the details Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. I heard the same story from my local At&t stores.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I wonder...will AT&T begin running TV commercials for the iPhone, plans/rates, etc.? Or is it just Apple that's gonna do the TV ads?

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
They will probably start releasing that information this week. As quiet as they want to keep it, they need to let consumers know pricing so they can be ready to spend money.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I think that Apple has control over advertising. Otherwise it would be like dueling ads for the same product. If there are a lot of different choices, it could be hard to squeeze into 30 seconds.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
We will all know Tuesday nite. Just as i posted last week, store managers are having their meeting Tuesday to cover all plan details. Soon enough.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
We will all know Tuesday nite. Just as i posted last week, store managers are having their meeting Tuesday to cover all plan details. Soon enough.
Store managers meet Tuesday and then meet with their store employees on Wednesday. That's the same story I got Friday afternoon at my Cingular/At&t store.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
Yep, 2 days. Can't wait to put all this speculation to rest.