Insider info.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
As black Friday approaches we all think about finding the good deal on something. Some of us happen to have a little insider info on said deals.
If you are comfortable with sharing that info everyone will appreciate it. If you aren't then no need to post and no judging as I and everyone else will respect your decision to protect yourself.

I know Walmart will have ten 42" tvs for over half off. First come first serve. They do this most years and a little birdy told me today that it will be occurring again.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I wish I was in the US at that day, the products go for really cheap and there are lots of them. One thing I'm not a fan of, though, is how crowded stores tend to get.

Happy Friday, everyone!

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I don't know about any deals, but I do know that my mom and I are planning to hit the big outlet mall near here at midnight. We do this every year because my sister and her husband both work there and start at midnight. So we drop them off....Then fight the crowds ourselves. We don't usually buy much, but it's pretty fun to just go and experience. Although, last year I bought a Gucci bag. Then again, my brother-in-law works at Gucci! ;)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
There has got to be a serious deal on something for me to fight those crowds!

Oct 3, 2009
I won't even leave the house that day. But i'll post up anything I hear.

MuscleMommy

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 8, 2011
The one time I decided to do black Friday I was 8 months preggo with my now 13 year old daughter. I really wanted to get a couple of items that were goin on sale at Target.

I entered the store after being lined up 2 hours early. I entered the store and headed to the electronics area first and then was going to head over to the mall for some clothes shopping. Imagine my surprise as I was about to enter electronics when my water broke right then and there. Needless to say my shopping trip was over and 6 hours and 8 minutes later my daughter was in this world minus any damn drugs.

I am really afraid to go shopping after that trip so I just do cyber Monday's! 

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
The one time I decided to do black Friday I was 8 months preggo with my now 13 year old daughter. I really wanted to get a couple of items that were goin on sale at Target.

I entered the store after being lined up 2 hours early. I entered the store and headed to the electronics area first and then was going to head over to the mall for some clothes shopping. Imagine my surprise as I was about to enter electronics when my water broke right then and there. Needless to say my shopping trip was over and 6 hours and 8 minutes later my daughter was in this world minus any damn drugs.

I am really afraid to go shopping after that trip so I just do cyber Monday's! 
You didn't stay and get the item you wanted? A dedicated black Friday shopper would have! Lol
That's a great story actually. She was the surprise gift of the day huh?

MuscleMommy

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 8, 2011
You didn't stay and get the item you wanted? A dedicated black Friday shopper would have! Lol
That's a great story actually. She was the surprise gift of the day huh?
When my water broke I made a mess and was too embarrassed. I was not that determined to the get sale items after that lol. And yes sir she was my surprise gift of the day. Way better than anything I could have asked for. <3