Install cydia/jailbreak hactivated iPhone 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kogi

May 20, 2015
Hello,I have an iphone 4 GSM which I have hactivate with Iphone 4 Hactivate tool.I want to jailbreak and install cydia on it,but when i am trying to do it with a program/tool such pangu or evasion I get this message.Iphone isn't activated activate before jailbreaking it.I have Iphone 4 (GSM) and running ios 7.1.2
Is there any way to install cydia on it?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You need to jailbreak to install Cydia. If it is activated, you tried the standard troubleshooting listed here? I haven't heard of anyone hacktivating for a long time since eBay/IMEI unlocks became so popular and are far superior to the other methods of unlocking. Are you using this phone as an iPod Touch (No SIM) or are you using it with the carrier it's tied to? Do you have it IMEI/factory unlocked now? Did you do an OTA update or a full update in iTunes?

kogi

May 20, 2015
It is locked with icloud activation.So IMEI unlock will do nothing to this.So the only way to use It, is as an Ipod,but I want to install cydia on it and every program tell me i have to activate it first.It's hactivated and the programs recognice it as a not an activated device.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It is locked with icloud activation.So IMEI unlock will do nothing to this.So the only way to use It, is as an Ipod,but I want to install cydia on it and every program tell me i have to activate it first.It's hactivated and the programs recognice it as a not an activated device.
There's nothing you can do if you're locked out with iCloud activation.

kogi

May 20, 2015
Yes,but itn't actually locked.I am 100% access on it (without SIM).Why programs as for activated Iphone at all to jailbreak it?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes,but itn't actually locked.I am 100% access on it (without SIM).Why programs as for activated Iphone at all to jailbreak it?
Can you restore it and remove the iCloud account and put your own iCloud account in it? 100% access means it can be restored and you can remove the iCloud account that it's locked to. Otherwise, it's just a hobbled device that's likely stolen or lost.

Please rephrase your question. It doesn't make sense.

kogi

May 20, 2015
I can restore it with itunes,but i can't activate it via itunes.It asks me to activate it with icloud

Jad

Mar 1, 2015
Hello, i hactivated alot of iPhone 4 devices and jailbreaked them with pangu 1.2.1 and worked fine just check if everyhing is fine because it never asked me to activate the device, try to restore and hactivate again, nothing to do other than that.