Installer 3: many apps missing right now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
So yesterday I updated my jailbroken iPhone to 1.1.2, installed oktoprep, updated and used the latest jailbreak method which automatically installed Installer 3.

When everything was done, i went to installed to re-install all my apps and realized many of them were missing (ie. Nes, summberboard, launcher, and many more). Really strange. I had to install a lot of apps through iBrickr....

Some of you may go into installer and you will see your apps. For example, my friend had Nes installed and working fine but she uninstalled it and then realized it was gone from the app list!

Do you guys know what's going on?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Yes the same thing happened to me! Yesterday I updated to 1.1.2 jailbroke and now NES is no where to be found ... I just want my NES back ...
You can still download iBrickr and install Nes and other missing apps but it just bugs me not knowing what's going on with installer...

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Nullriver was having server issues over the weekend which may have come back. Also keep in mind, if the other Community Sources servers are having issues that maintain these packages they won't show up on your list right now.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yeah I have a mac to I cant use iBricker and as many times as I try to use Breezy it never ever works properly and iFuntastic works for small small things like adding NES roms but I find if you do too much with that it screws up your phone ... I guess Ill just wait till it comes back to installer...