Installer.app Saves The Day Again!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Well, I blew out my modem at home. Didn't have time to buy a new one. So, worked on the Mac revising a Word doc that was due last night. Realized I couldn't just email it from my Mac! Ack!

Aha! Went on Installer and installed '"SendFile". Then used CyberDuck to copy the 35k doc to .../media/documents. Hit "SendFile" and there it was! One tap and a couple of autofilled email addresses later, I was slumbering next to my snoring wife without a care in the world!

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Well, I blew out my modem at home. Didn't have time to buy a new one. So, worked on the Mac revising a Word doc that was due last night. Realized I couldn't just email it from my Mac! Ack!

Aha! Went on Installer and installed '"SendFile". Then used CyberDuck to copy the 35k doc to .../media/documents. Hit "SendFile" and there it was! One tap and a couple of autofilled email addresses later, I was slumbering next to my snoring wife without a care in the world!
Speaking of snoring wives... it's fun to record them snoring using voice notes and then play it back for them later. Talk about a laugh riot! :D I'm one of the blessed men that has a wife with a healthy sense of humor, I expect she will be finding a creative way to exploit one of my many habits all too soon.
lol

Grats on the iPhone solution to your file dilemma, the flexibility of the unlocked iPhone is nothing short of profound.