installer .app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
yes, from your iPhone go to http://www.jailbreakme.com

then scroll all the way to the bottom and click install AppSnapp

YOU MUST BE ON Wi-Fi....

your browser will crash then a downloading/installing thing will appear wait til its done..and wahla you have installer right there when you come back

if your phone is already jailbroken you can use ibrickr to install installer.app also

truehybridx

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
if you already have your phone activated (ATT or have EDGE working) you don't need to be on wifi to goto jailbreakme... its just a lil faster if your on a good wifi

only thing i hate is it didn't show me a progress bar when i did it but it showed one when my friend did lol

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
do you know what the best way to upgrade? is it to restore the upgrade just upgrade even though i have the installer app. on my iPhone
if you already have your phone activated (ATT or have EDGE working) you don't need to be on wifi to goto jailbreakme... its just a lil faster if your on a good wifi

only thing i hate is it didn't show me a progress bar when i did it but it showed one when my friend did lol

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
update questions1.1.2?

what can i do if i want to update? should i restore then update? or just update? im asking this because i have installer app. customize.etc. can anyone help me please?

truehybridx

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
lol ok take it easy buddy

goto settings--general--about and itll tell you... then to figure out wht you can do tell us these items

Version=
ModemFirmware =
Service=
(ofcourse you need to tell us the service for sure so we know where to send ya)
also PM me so i can better help ya