Installer doesn't have oktoprep

umurs

Jan 20, 2008
Hi,

I am in trouble. I was using my iPhone(OTB 1.1.2) nicely with stealthsim with tmobile. Suddenly this morning it said no service and then couple minutes later no sim. I tried turning it off and on, took the sim out and then in again no change.

So i am trying to do the all breaking process again but installer app doesn't have tweaks 1.1.1 or oktoprep anymore...i don't know what to do?

Now I am stuck I cant use it at all...i really feel bad... i have a family plan with tmobile, i lke the company but i also love my iPhone...

how can i fix all of these? Is there a way to find the oktoprep? or is there a new way to jailbreak iPhone 1.1.2?

Thanks.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
there is not only a new way to jailbreak 1.1.2 OTBs, but a way to software unlock it!

it really is incredibly easy.

here is what you do.

restore to 1.1.3,
download ZiPhone here - ziPhone.org
extract all files,
run ZiPhone GUI
select unlock, activate, and jailbreak.
wait about 3 minutes,
and you will be done.

HappyModding.

umurs

Jan 20, 2008
there is not only a new way to jailbreak 1.1.2 OTBs, but a way to software unlock it!

it really is incredibly easy.

here is what you do.

restore to 1.1.3,
download ZiPhone here - ziPhone.org
extract all files,
run ZiPhone GUI
select unlock, activate, and jailbreak.
wait about 3 minutes,
and you will be done.

HappyModding.

ohh man that was great help...thanks a lot...i got it all working fine now... thanks...do you know how we listen songs from our bluetooth headset too? i mean you can pair your headset for the calls but is there a way to pair it for ipod function of iPhone? thanks a lot.

naresh

Feb 18, 2008
Hello,
I need help the installer option on my springboard is not to be seen as i have donwloaded some new games on my iPhone. I tried dowloading ibrickr to get summerboard but that option also does not seem to work. Can you please suggest me hoe to i get my installer back on the iPhone springboard?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
what exactly is the springboard? I think I'm confused on the app names.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
SpringBoard is the application name for the Home Screen.

@ naresh - Try deleting all of the apps you downloaded via iBrickr. Then Installer will be visible. Then install SummerBoard, so that you can have pages, and you can reinstall those games.

- John

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
damn. Well what the hell is this little light i got through installer thats has all my apps in it. I don't remember the name of it but I know the discription said an enhancement to the iPhone UI. I love it cause its east and looks nice but theres too many apps.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
no, unfortunately, there isn't a way for that at all.
Connect Bluetooth, listen to voicemail, tap audio and select Bluetooth then go to iPod. Sounds sweet huh? Yeah except it ALSO plays out the speaker, and you have to have your voicemail screen up. And you can't lock it.... So you know. Its pretty gay.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
damn. Well what the hell is this little light i got through installer thats has all my apps in it. I don't remember the name of it but I know the discription said an enhancement to the iPhone UI. I love it cause its east and looks nice but theres too many apps.
that would be Dock.