Installer doesn't work

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ihomer

Jul 9, 2007
I must be missing something. I have installer on my phone and it shows me all the applications i can install but when i select the program to install none of the icons work (install, packages) except "more info"

what am i doing wrong...am i really this stupid?

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
not trying to jack this guys thread but i also get an error in installer and didn't want to start a whole new thread... I download the apps and at the end it says script execution error and the apps don't install... However the themes and images files will install just fine...

I have 0 mb space left it says at the bottom of installer... Maybe thats a problem?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
not trying to jack this guys thread but i also get an error in installer and didn't want to start a whole new thread... I download the apps and at the end it says script execution error and the apps don't install... However the themes and images files will install just fine...

I have 0 mb space left it says at the bottom of installer... Maybe thats a problem?
Yes you were to greedy and installed to many Apps and have exhausted your home screen memory...M :laugh2:

Aug 9, 2007
did you check your SMS messages?

apparently having a lot of text messages saved on your phone eats up a lot of this space as well.