Installer Error

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
Hey guys, I just jailbroke my phone and it's running 1.1.2 activated and everything, but have a problem with the installer, the only reason why I jailbroke. Whenever i try to install something it says Error Package download failed! I have no idea why I won't download, I tried on Edge and WiFi. If anybody can help me, it would be appreciated.

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
Hmm seems to work now, I have no clue what was going on!

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
I just went through this, its really strange but there is a temporary fix!

Find your app to install, try to install it and get the error download failed message. Now click Clear Queue and install the app again. It should work this time. If not, keep repeating this until it does. Its worked for me, I just jailbroke a new phone for someone and this happened to me.

paintbal

Feb 26, 2008
Hey,

I have a question about the installer im using 1.1.3 anyway it worked fine for a while then when i went and tried to dl something it says "Error Package download failed!" then later in the day it began to work again. Only later this has happened again so i don't know what the problem is. Hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks

Oct 2, 2007
and how to get subsystem installed if installer does not want to install anything
thanks, what does subsystem do by the way