Installer Icon Missing from Spring board

hmhdxb

Feb 26, 2008
Hi, Im Practically a new person to these kinds of tech. i recently got my iPhone with the version 1.1.2 and it came along with an installer and i got carried away installing applications now my installer button no longer shows on the spring board. i've tried going through many forums and tried using the ibrickr .91 but does not help.

i would be really grateful if someone could help me sort out this problem.

Thank u

hmhdxb

Feb 26, 2008
Hi, Im Practically a new person to these kinds of tech. i recently got my iPhone with the version 1.1.2 and it came along with an installer and i got carried away installing applications now my installer button no longer shows on the spring board. i've tried going through many forums and tried using the ibrickr .91 but does not help.

Thank u

please help :(

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007

Thank u
Try installing it again from your comp so it will show up in the last row. After that install Summerboard or Customize to sort out the icon order.

hmhdxb

Feb 26, 2008
Try installing it again from your comp so it will show up in the last row. After that install Summerboard or Customize to sort out the icon order.

Thanks

But when i connect the iPhone and try running ibrickr i just cant connect to the iPhone it just stays on the starting screen saying trying to connect to your iPhone what to do ?

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Thanks

But when i connect the iPhone and try running ibrickr i just cant connect to the iPhone it just stays on the starting screen saying trying to connect to your iPhone what to do ?
Restore the phone once and then try installing Installer again.

Lava

Bronze
Feb 25, 2008
Just reset all your setting through the settings tab on your iPhone. For me it rearranges all the icons so they aren't spread out.

Hit Settings
Then go to General
Then Reset
Then Reset all Settings

This could solve if the installer icon go moves out of reach, just try it, nothing bad can happen from it... atleast i don't think so :)

Mar 10, 2008
Same problem here. Seems to be a big problem with no easy fix. I'm on 1.1.2...no icon. IBrickr doesn't pick up the phone. I'm praying that someone finds a solution. Just got the phone and WAS having fun. Please help.