Installer Icon pushed off screen! please help!

Feb 26, 2008
Hey guys,

i recently got my iPhone (1.1.2) and i got too excited with the applications. I seen my cousins iPhone which lets you slide the home screen over. Assuming mine was the same i installed 2 crappy games just to test it out. This pushed my installer out and now i can't delete these games!

ive spents days looking on forums to no success. Ppl have said ibrickr but it won't recognize my phone (probably because its 1.1.2) and i have idemocracy but it doesn't let me browse my apps.

any ideas guys?
i just need a way to delete those stupid games without the need of installer or ssh.

hope someone can help!

cheers.

Spaniard85

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Hmm, I think the only way you're going to be able to fix this is with a restore and another jailbreak. This time, the first thing you should install is BSD subsystems, which allows your phone to have the multiple home screens. Really, you should just update to 1.1.3 and jailbreak using ZiPhone.

Feb 26, 2008
Hmm, I think the only way you're going to be able to fix this is with a restore and another jailbreak. This time, the first thing you should install is BSD subsystems, which allows your phone to have the multiple home screens. Really, you should just update to 1.1.3 and jailbreak using ZiPhone.
Hey i was thinking about downgrading my iPhone to 1.1.1? and then jailbreaking to get the installer back? but the thing is my iPhone is unlocked so i can use my optus simcard (i live in australia). If i downgrade/upgrade and jailbreak, is there a way a can get my simcard to work and make calls?do i just install iworld or sumthing?

thanks for the reply Spaniard85

Lava

Bronze
Feb 25, 2008
If you're still having this problem. I would go into general settings in your iPhone and reset it, hopefully installer will be put back on the main page.

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Hey i was thinking about downgrading my iPhone to 1.1.1? and then jailbreaking to get the installer back? but the thing is my iPhone is unlocked so i can use my optus simcard (i live in australia). If i downgrade/upgrade and jailbreak, is there a way a can get my simcard to work and make calls?do i just install iworld or sumthing?

thanks for the reply Spaniard85
Man i would say that would be the best thing you can do, i did that because i was getting way to many problems with JB in 1.1.3 and i downgraded to 1.1.1 and haven't had a problem ever since .

Hope this helps