Installer More Sources? please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 24, 2007
hey, i just got my iPhone workin again 1.0.2, i got installer & a bunch of apps added, but i was wondering if u guys could tell me were to get more Sources?
i have anuff apps but there still a couple i've seen i'd like to have..
i have:
apptapp official
chris miles repository
conceited software
ste packaging
i app-a-day
modmyifone.com

wHat else is there? were do i find more? thxs :laugh2:best phone ever and i don't even have the phone part hooked up yet lol

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
hey, i just got my iPhone workin again 1.0.2, i got installer & a bunch of apps added, but i was wondering if u guys could tell me were to get more Sources?
i have anuff apps but there still a couple i've seen i'd like to have..
i have:
apptapp official
chris miles repository
conceited software
ste packaging
i app-a-day
modmyifone.com

wHat else is there? were do i find more? thxs :laugh2:best phone ever and i don't even have the phone part hooked up yet lol
Your answer was about 10 threads below this one. Here's the link:

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/add-all-installer-sources-for-maximum-app-selection.15770/

Last edited by a moderator:

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
thxs, i wasn't really sure about it.. that adds every other Source i don't have?
Well not *every* source, only the ones that have been made known to the public and are considered more safe than not. I'm sure there are plenty of "underground" sources, if you will, that only select people know about.

Nov 24, 2007
ya its a bunch of bullshit, Apple just wants to make there own version and control it, that way when big brother is looking for u, your to hard to find... well its not to hard to find someone if they really wanted too. but this just makes it easyer for them...

what if "my location" was hosted on a malaytion website ? u can't sue someone u can't find lol

if anyone got a underground link for "my location"? please PM me